Re: [IP] Re: Looking for motivation

email @ redacted writes:

> The other nice thing about the wellbutrin is that it is NON ADDICTIVE.  I
> used it and it had no affect on my BS's and it really helped me during a
> time
> when I was at my lowest.

I have taken Wellbutrin for almost five years now and must say when I first
began taking it, it literally saved my life.  I was taken off 250mg of Elavil
(YES, you read that correctly) which was basically destroying my life and
depriving me of a life since I slept for about 30 hours at a time.  When I
began taking the Wellbutrin, I remember I was up for four days straight :O)
I must admit, though, it felt good with all that dopamine working....LOL