Re: [IP] 2 Questions?? Need advice!

Heather Said:

>>I am contantly tired I am talking 3 hour naps and 8-10 sleep at >>night! I
>>know i am a full time college student with diabetes but this
>>is starting to get me down. My bg are staying pretty normal. Does >>anyone
>>else out there have this problems?

I have these same symptoms, but they are from Addison's Disease (failure of
the adrenal glands)  I sleep 12 to 18 hours a day, and I still crash when I
get home from work in the afternoon (I work part time).

Because both diabetes and Addison's (and thyroid failure, among other things
as well) are all Auto-immune related, you might want to mention to your doc
that you have been feeling this way.  The tests are fairly simple (thyroid
is a blood draw; the Addison's is a fasting draw, an injection of another
hormone and then another blood draw an hour later).

Good luck!

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424