[IP] Re: too many basal rates?

<<i have like 8 basal rates. is this weird?

Jennifer, I'm not sure what type of pump you have, but I have a Disetronic
H-Tron, and technically you can have up to 24 basal rates because you can set
it by the hour.  Sometimes I have up to 10, and they're different every hour.
 I asked my doc about this once because I was a little worried from reading
posts that maybe my basal rates should be a little more stable from hour to
hour, but he said that if I can set up to 24, and I need them, then do
whatever works for me.   So, I'm probably pretty weird, too, but it works for
me.  Like others have said, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Good luck, Kristin