[IP] iv3000 v. polyskin II

we just recieved samples of both IV3000 and polyskin II from minimed.

our daughter is 3 1/2, started pumping about a month ago.  it is hot, she
sweats, takes baths for 1/2 hr, etc, and we notice that sometimes even after
only  1 1/2 - 2 days, the tape is starting to come off.

we're using sils.  any suggestions on the relative benifits/drawbacks of each,
and how to use (under the set, over the set, both...)