Re: [IP] 2 Questions?? Need advice!

HI. This has happened to me. It may sound weird, but my doctor told me to
use Tegaderm (stuff that you can use for your infusion site) if the blisters
have already popped. This is only if they are pretty flat, otherwise, use
gauze and the tegaderm it will stay on for a while (3 days max) and keep it
moist and will also allow it to breath. Good luck. I have had the same