[IP] Re: Looking for motivation

I guess Paxil as well as all the pstchotropic meds react differently for
each individual, because I was losing weight on Paxil (which was not what I
needed- I was trying togain weight actually).  A friend of mine, it never
affected her either way.  What you need to remember is that the side effects
of the meds are temporary.  If you gain weight, you can take it right back
off after a few months.

<<<Watch out with paxil-we call it at work, packs-pounds-on, it does cause
weight gain. I did really >>>