Re: [IP] I want to scream and cry!

  The symptoms you describes in this vent about the breathing and the chest
pains and ending up ion the ER having all the cardiac tests done and
everything being fine sounds EXACTLY like what I went through almost two
years ago.  I mean EXACTLY.  And mine went on for almost 6 months before I
ended up at a , man, what is the name of the breathing doctor???  Anyway, I
have asthma!!!!  I still don't believe it, but at 45-46 I was newly diagnosed
with asthma.  The doc said that it is not uncommon, that he has some elderly
patients come in that are newly dxd.  Anyway, the breathing treatments
worked, the pain and breathing difficulties went away and that was almost two
years ago now (I think!) and I haven't had another 'attack'  But believe me
they checked me out for clots, for cardiac, for everything before thinking
about asthma.  Just thought I would share this with you.  And, I'm just a mom
of a T1 son.  So I don't have to deal with the complications of diabetes to
my body, like you do!

Good luck!

mom to Joshua