Re: [IP] (I want to scream and cry!)chiropratics

Dee said:  Hey it works and I don't know why.....I TOTALLY agree.
Chiropractic adjustments have saved my life a few times.  Although Josh has
not gone in for an adjustment on his body he has been with me during m ine
and now he wants to become a chirprator when he gets older.  He sees how much
better I feel afterwards.  Chiropractics is starting to come into its own
recognition now.  Shoot, even the Navy is starting to recognize chiropractic
medicine as legit.  So, if you haven't tried it I highly recommend frequent
adjustments which will contribute to your over-all health!
YMMV  of course....

mom to Joshua