[IP] Re: Disetronic Infusion Sets

 >> I tried to order some more Tender 2 infusion sets and was told that the
Tender 2 had been discontinued and was replaced by the Ultraflex Soft
1. Has anyone had any experience with this set? Does it come with 2
needles for each set of tubing like the Tender 2?  <<

No, it doesn't.  When I ordered some samples (just got 2 8mm and 2 10mm)
they told me that there is no extra's, like the Tenders have.

 >> I understand that
they still have the Tender 1. Can anyone shed some light on this for
me?  Sam <<

Jack email @ redacted
Please watch for the missing, especially my son.
Nothing you can't spell will ever work.
  -- Will Rogers