Re: [IP] George's hamster

In a message dated 9/6/01 12:13:44 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> George, do you really have a diabetic hamster that you
> administer shots to? Do I need to call PETA or NASA or

It's very common to have a pet with diabetes, although I must admit when I
heard of the hamster all I could do was smile :O)  I can appreciate it
though.... I have a 14-yr-old diabetic kitty who gets two shots of 70/30 a
day  :O)  We're buddies :O)