[IP] Re: Symptoms in infants

If the doctor's office can't work you in for an emergency like this - I would
either find a different doctor who can - or go straight to the emergency room.
That's what the emergency room is for - emergencies!!

I ended up in a coma at age 5 - and the pediatrician who my family doctor
called to meet us at the hospital got "called out on an emergency on the other
side of town".  His replacemnt didn't show up either.  If one of the doctor's
in the ER hadn't recognized my mom and asked her what she was doing there - I
probably would have died because no one else was paying attention - even
though my mom was getting hysterical and throwing fits.  That was almost 24
years ago - so things have changed now.  They didn't have the home glucose
monitors or anything then.

Good luck and be sure to let us know what you find out!!

Deb in Southern Illinois