Re: [IP] changing site

When I put insulin in the set, I put enough for 3 days.(plus a little extra
to cover those highs/ and possibly doing it 12 hrs later)  keep in mind,
this stuff is going in your body, so you want to do anything possible to
minimize infection.. I did once just change the site, but left the
leftovers, it was when it came out about 5 hrs after I put it in.....