[IP] Question for H-tron users

Claire has been pumping with the H-tron since April.  The only time so far
that I have had a low battery alarm has been while I was priming a new set.
Have others also found this to be the case?  The reason for asking is, now
that she is in school, do I have to worry about the pump alarming and telling
the teacher that this is a possibility?  I prefer to keep instructions to the
teacher to a minimum--the more simple it is, the easier it is for them to
remember the important points.  We have never had any other sort of alarm so

Also, the electronics battery has only been lasting around 21 days since
early July.  Now I have been told that if the batteries don't last at least 6
weeks, to send them back and get new ones.  I'm fine with that.  But I am
very curious as to why it is just the electronics battery that is running
out, and not the motor battery.  The motor battery hasn't been changed since
July 10th.  Disetronic tech help said not to worry about it, if no other
alarms are going off.  But anyone think otherwise?
Barbara, Mum of Claire 7