[IP] Animas experiences good and bad

I have used an H-Tron for the duration of its 5 yr. warranty and have been
instructed to replace it with a new pump (one with a warranty).  I am looking
at all three manufactures, but know very little about Animas.  Does anyone
have any experiences regarding interactions with Animas Inc.  I'd also like to
know if anyone has any issues about break-downs etc. of their pump.  I do not
know of anyone who has one, although getting some references is on "my list."

Although the pump looks very good on paper, I have some reservations about
being the first on the block.  In Ohio, there is not the Animas support
structure that exists elsewhere, although they are working to address this

I know a great deal about both Disetronic and MiniMed, Animas is the unknown.

Thanks for sharing.

Jay Watson