RE: [IP] I want to scream and cry!

Thx Paula but like you, she is the tops in the area.  They are but a few and
she comes highly recommended...even from NY where we originally are from.

I think the problem is that that office is getting too big.  Four years ago
when I first started going to her, things were a lot different.  Now there
are 3 endos in the office and I don't like the other two at all.  One I
can't even understand when he speaks and he when I called one day on a
Sunday gave me a dumb answer, like if bolus didn't work, just take another
4.4...if I would have done that, the paramedics would have been here
administering glucose to me!