[IP] Disetronic pumps and water

 I'm wondering whether anyone is aware of folks who have had problems
with any of the Disetronic pumps overdelivering when exposed to water.  I'm
also curious as to whether anyone knows of lawsuits that might have been
filed against Disetronic over this issue.

 As some of you may recall from an earlier email, I am one of the people who
had the pump runaway on me when exposed to water, but I am looking for

 Please respond to me privately if you have any knowledge that would be
useful on this matter.