[IP] Re: looking for motivation

Watch out with paxil-we call it at work, packs-pounds-on, it does cause
weight gain. I did really well with paxil and didn't go through
withdrawals-raging mad stuff. Zoloft made me nervous, I am trying prozac
now. The SSRI's -I think it is serum, blank? re-uptake inhibitors of Zoloft,
Prozac and Celexa do not put weight on people. It is always what works best
for you, everybody's mental health needs are different. It is always best to
talk to your doctor if you are feeling more anxious, not sleeping, sleeping
too much, have difficulty with normal daily living things. I always
encourage people to describe how they feel and let the docs color in the
picture. Good luck, Sharon