Re: [IP] Testing my basal rates...

             It's really weird I really guess the dawn phenomenon only
happens to some people.  My Basel rates for the day are 1.8 and than at 10:30
I go down to 1.5 and than at 12 I go down to 1.2 till 10:30 a.m. and my
fasting sugars range from 60 to 90.  I just don't understand why I need so
much insulin throughout out the day because I don't eat a lot but my sugar
rises after I drink one cup of coffee and eat nothing after.  I don't get it.
 Anyone with suggestions.  I thought I was insulin resistant I still feel I
am but I have to work with the insulin because all the sensitizer I can't
take them for one reason or the other.