[IP] Testing my basal rates...

My overnight basals seem to be fairly accurate so I started testing today by
skipping breakfast.
My current basals are 1.7 from midnight to 1:30 and 1.8 the rest of the day.
I think these are the result of up and down, up and down.  I know they should
be more varied.
Anyway, here's my results:
3:30 am  113
6:30 am  132
8:00 am  175
9:45 am  155
10:25am 131
11:00am 104
In the interests of science, I did not bolus for any of the highs and just
watched to see what the levels would do.
So what do you guys think?
How about if I try changing my basal rate to 1.9 from 6:00-8?  But then I drop
from 10:00 or so, so maybe at 8:00 to 11:00 I should go to 1.7?

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Willing to try things out!