Re: [IP] I want to scream and cry!

Hi Kathy,

I am sorry that your experiencing all this frustration, just what a diabetic
needs, more frustrations!  One thing I have found in my few years of dealing
with Diabetes and Infertility docs, if I don't like what they say or do, I
research and find another doc.  My Endo (thankfully) is the greatest in the
world but the Repro. Endo that I see is not as wonderful, unfortunately, she
is supposed to be the top of her field where I live, so I am kinda stuck with
her, but I disagree with her all the time,, my big thing is is if I am paying
outta my own pocket, lets do it my way!  I am sorry, I am writing a book.  My
point is is if you have the resources to change docs maybe that would be a
good idea.  I hope all works out for you.  Take care,  Paula