Re: [IP] I want to scream and cry!

Kathy wrote:  "For about a month now, I have been having trouble

Several years ago, I had a terrible morning at work -- I couldn't
breathe, my heart was pounding and palpitating, I was dizzy, my chest
hurt, but my b.g. was fine.  I thought I was having a heart attack (I
was 23 though).  I had my husband take me to the ER where they did all
sorts of tests and observations, but eventually discharged me as they
could find nothing wrong.

This happened a few more times over the next month or so and then I
realized what was going on -- I was having panic attacks.  I then went
to a psychologist who verified it.  I'm still continuing to fight these
attacks and anxiety, but just knowing what it is has helped immensely.
Could this be the same for you??  I have heard that many people with
anxiety will continue to be see many doctors for possible heart and lung
problems, etc. with never any diagnosis of the true problem.

Just something to consider.

Take care of you and you can write privately if you wish,

[DM since 10/86 - pumping MM508 since 5/01]