[IP] Re: 8mm

Sylvia is right. Just yesterday I returned a box of sets to

Disetronic. You have to call customer service and get a
authorization and a pre-paid mailing label (the pre-auth is
important - the # has to be written on the shipping box).
Once you
get that, you can send it back. Then you'll be refunded for
it and
can get what you originally wanted. Hope this helps!

take care, Kerri

Sylvia said:I don't know who at Dis told you that they
won't take
that box back but BOY
were they wrong. Call again and tell them you want to trade
the wrong
for the right size. You (your insurance) are paying for
products and
have the right to get the right stuff. Anyway, I have sent
plenty of
opened boxes of the wrong stuff and there has never been a
was wrong, that's all!