[IP] Re: Welcome, Wendy and Ron

Welcome, Wendy and Ron!  After reading about Ron's roller coaster rides
for the past few years, I think you will LOVE the pump!  It has literally
given my daughter back her childhood.  In fact, we just returned from a
4-day caribou hunt in the wilds of Alaska and her numbers stayed
consistantly in the 100's...something that never would have happened had
she been on MDI.  As a parent, I can sympathize with your fears of the
night time lows, too.  Please let us know if you have any specific
questions.  There's lots of practical experience here!
Alaska Debbie
Mom to Katie, dx'd 9/97, pumping with "Pump-kin" since 8/99