Re: [IP] Non-Carb counting pumpers

> Would you share with us why you are not counting carbs? Carb counting
> to be very effective in diabetics treatment in general and with pumps as
> well.
>  - Avner
> D diagnosis @ 7/1974
> MM507 pump since 12/1998

Hubby's Dr., who is the head of the endocrinology dept, feels that carb
counting does not take into consideration the other calories you eat other
than carbs along with the fact that he believes that not everyone
metabolizes carbs at the same rate.  He feels it is a fad.  For the time
being my husband and I are agreeing while we research etc.  My Husband is
the one with the pump and does not do well with change.