From: Stephanie Proctor [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 3:23 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Non-Carb counting pumpers

We are a non carb counting pump family.  Would anyone like else who follows
a regular diabetic diet like to share their experiences with the pump.  What
type of meals etc.  We have had the pump for only 1 1/2 weeks.  Last night
was our first night with no low BG.  Thank God.  We have seen a great
improvement in BG readings, but would like to hear form a few of you out
there.  Thanks so much

Stephanie Proctor