[IP] Re: Looking for motivation

 > ?? I have
 > tried vitamins and my doctor wants to put me on
 > something for depression like Paxil etc... I don't
 > want to take something like that but man I need to get
 > out of this slump.

When I was very down ('82) it was suggested that I use B complex,
especially B12, and exercise.  Although I have taken anti-depressants since
then, especially when I was on reglan, that regimen has been a big
help.  Sometimes it is very hard for me to work out when I'm depressed, but
it's also very hard for me to be down when I am exercising regularly, YMMV.

Jack email @ redacted
Please watch for the missing, especially my son.
Nobody is always a winner, and anybody who says he is, is either a liar, or
doesn't play poker.
  - Amarillo Slim