Re: [IP] 8mm Rapids

  I don't know who at Dis told you that they won't take that box back but BOY
were they wrong.  Call again and tell them you want to trade the wrong size
for the right size.  You (your insurance) are paying for these products and
have the right to get the right stuff.  Anyway, I have sent back plenty of
opened boxes of the wrong stuff and there has never been a problem.  Someone
was wrong, that's all!

  If you still have the IV preps I can use those on Josh!

mom to Joshua