[IP] paxil

I took paxil a couple of years ago and it did wonders for me...... After
I got past the first 4 weeks of feeling like total crap!  Yes.  I have
gone through some depression that may be a byproduct of diabetes.  At
times, I am tempted to get back on paxil, but I want to have a baby in
the near future, so I need to avoid it.

My question is, how long were you on it?  How is the depression now that
you are off of it?  Maybe a different med would help, or maybe you need
to stay on it long enough to get past the yucky part.

Good luck!