Re: [IP] Good news

In a message dated 9/5/2001 6:02:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Sorry, but I have some great news that I just can't hide.  After 2-3 years
> of retinopathy surgeries, my "bad" eye developed a cataract.  I had

That is great!!! Congradulations. I am happy for you. I think this list is
wonderful because we can all relate to one another when no one seems to
understand. I also love my pump and it has improved my life so much. I had a
dr. appt. yesterday and the dr. commented on my A1C's. I was so proud.
Congradulations again, Heather W.