[IP] Re: Looking for motivation

I had a terrible reaction to prozac.....anxiety attacks and night terrors.
So I was put on Paxil, which helped me immensely (for anorexia/OCD).  After
2 years on paxil, I was feeling automatically happy living in surrealism
(and I did not like the sexual side effects), so now I am on Wellbutrin, one
of a few antidepressants that are relatively new and have absolutely no side
effects.  I know I will be on this for life or else I just get crazy and
blood sugars shoot up to 3-400.  When I was getting off of paxil, I had
terrible withdrawl for a month of obscene anger fits, breaking glass, road
rage, etc.  LOL, I promise, I am really a good person ;)