[IP] Re: Exercise and new skin cream

I've been pumping since July 18th.  This past week I've finally gotten back
into an exercise routine, with two out of three of my kids back in school.  I
test my bg before I exercise and then immediately after.  My problem is my bg
drops an hour or two later.  I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with my
basals.  I've tried disconnecting while I exercise, I've tried leaving the
pump on.  I'm wondering if I shouldn't set a temporary basal for 2 to 3 hours
after exercise.  Any input would be appreciated.  I"m trying to lose some
weight, it kind of defeats the process if I'm having to treat lows.

One last thing~I went into my neighborhood pharmacy today~they had samples of
a new cream and lotion for diabetics.  I grabbed a couple, the stuff is
awesome.  I tried it on dry skin, but the best is on old sites, it really
works wonders.  Its made by a company called Neoteric~Diabetic Skin
Care~Oxygenated Advanced Healing Cream.  It comes in cream and lotion, I've
only tried the cream, but I think its great.