Re: [IP] Impotence; Sport Guard

Some one wrote and asked about implants.

I've had three different implants. The first one was a rigid one and it
didn't work very
well and was uncomfortable. The second one was the bendable one which I
also wasn't
happy with. Finally got the inflatable one and myself and my wife finally
found one we like.
I works great and I highly recommend it.

I finally used the sport guard I got this weekend and was very happy with
the results.
Not a drop of water got in. I used Vaseline, as is recommended and it
worked great.