[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Adhesive sprays

Hi Sarah,
    The adhesive my son uses is called Skin-Tac made by Mason Labratories.
It's not a spray, but it is a liquod.  I apply it with a Q-Tip.
     Other ones available are Mastisol, by Ferndale Labratories (also a
liquod, but not a spray)  and Hollister spray (which of course, is a spray).
You can get most from a medical supply store.
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 9
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml