[IP] adhesive sprays and great HA1c!!!

Hello everyone,
   I am making a trip down to the good old USA and I was wondering if you
all could let me know the names of the adhesive sprays that you purchase
down there. I haven't had much luck finding any up here in Canada. The
thing I have been using now, Tincture of Benzoin, make me INCREDIBLY
ITCHY!! Thanks in advance!
   By the way I got my first HA1c back since I started pumping in May, I
went from 11.6 to 7.4 in just over three months!!!!! I am definately on my
way to my goal of 6.0.

Sarah Arnal (d/x May 12, 1993, pumping since May 15, 2001)

Do You Yahoo!?