Re: [IP] Looking for motivation

<snip>my doctor wants to put me on
> > something for depression like Paxil etc... I don't
> > want to take something like that but man I need to
> get
> > out of this slump.<  >
I felt this way too when the doc suggested Paxil 4
years ago.  I was upset that I needed this type of
medical help.  The doc asked me if it upset me to take
insulin in the same way.  I of course said no, because
my body needed it.  He kind of looked at me with this
"HELLO" look, so I went on it, started seeing a
counselor, and am doing great now.  Everyone has
slumps, but if it's more often than not like it was
for me...something had to give.
Best Wishes and I hope you feel better soon.

Do You Yahoo!?