Re: [IP] september meeting

Hi Erin,
    I plan on coming to this meeting and bringing my son so everyone can see
what the Animas Pump looks like.  He wants to get a chance to get an extra
"snack" there too.
     In your e-mail you said September 7th.  Don't you mean the 9th?  I
thought it was always on a Sunday.  If it is on the 7th, I won't be able to
make it.
    Sorry I didn't let you know sooner, but I didn't know we were suppose
to.  Last month was the first time I came.  I will let you know ahead of
time from now on.
Dianne Shekell, Mom of Johnny 9