[IP] (no subject)

<<Are there any diabetics out there who go through this
stage of depression.  No energy,could sleep my life
away, no motivation your just kind of there??  I have
tried vitamins and my doctor wants to put me on
something for depression like Paxil etc.>>

Annie, I have been through those feelings too, and I have been on an antidepressant for a couple of years now.  I still have a slump every once in a while, but it's not nearly as bad as it was when I first started on the antidepressants.  I have had very few side effects from the medication I take; I take Celexa and a small dose of Wellbutrin.  You can email me privately if you'd like to talk about it more.  I know exactly how you feel.  Hope you're feeling even a little better when you read this.