Re: [IP] Looking for motivation

Heather-
Man I was thinking I was the only one who felt like
this. My husband is very supportive of me and my
diabetes but he just doesn't know how I feel.  I want
to be happy and full of energy but something inside
just doesn't let me be that way.  When you look at me
everything is normal but if you were to get inside
it's like a thunderstorm. When I think about taking
another pill I want to puke.  I feel like "will
someone give me a damn break."  A person can only take
so much in there life. I guess I will have to break
down and try Remeron. That is what my doctor gave me
to try next.  I feel like a guinepig sometimes with my
doctors. But for 2 years now I have been battling this
black hole feeling and I have had enough of it.

Annie