Re: [IP] Looking for motivation

My doctor put me on Paxil a very low dose and I
thought I was dying when I was on it. Me and my body
were going nuts.  I could not wait for it to get out
of my system.  After I came down from it I told the
doctor what happened.  In so many words I had a bad
reaction to it.  He gave me an anxiety pill which just
calms me down when I am really stressed. My doctor
gave me Remeron to try but I am afraid to take it
after the experience I had on Paxil.

Annie