Re: [IP] Fw: hi there can you help?

Hello Mr. Estrada,
i am really sorry to hear what you are going through.  Its sounds like you
are struggling.  What type of work are you in?  Maybe its causing alot of
stress, especailly those hours you are working.  Are you seeing an Endo.
regulary?  Your doctor can help you better understand why you are having
highs when you bolus after a meal.  It can be a number of reasons: Did you
count the correct # of carbs in whatever your eating. Only you and your
doctor can figure out the best scehudue for you,  Eating right,
Execercising, and getting enough rest.  You are special, thats why you have
to take extra special care of yourself.  Youve been given a second chance at
life!  But it doesnt sound like your happy! The pump should make your life a
little easier, so take one day at atime you can do it.  Its going to be hard
at first, but the pump takes getting use to.