Re: [IP] dressing rooms and the pump

Oh Boy do I hear you!
I have been in many positions like that!  once i was in the ladies room and
I was pulling up my pants and my pump accidently fell to the floor, the
woman next to me freaked out, because she saw tubing attached to a what
looked like to her a beeper.  I just laughed, i dont get embarrassed
anymore, accidents happen!  I see it has there are 2 types of people in this
world: 1) people who are rude  & 2)People who ask questions.