Re: [IP] Looking for motivation

In a message dated 9/5/2001 8:39:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Are there any diabetics out there who go through this
> stage of depression.  No energy,could sleep my life
> away, no motivation your just kind of there??  I have
> tried vitamins and my doctor wants to put me on
> something for depression like Paxil etc... I don't
> want to take something like that but man I need to get
> out of this slump.
> Help!!!!!
> Annie

Hi, I can relate to your email. I also feel like I could sleep my life away.
I think in my case it's a combination of diabetes burnout and depression. I
haven't told my dr. about this because I feel I have no one to talk to. I
just thought it would pass on its own. Heather W. email @ redacted