Re: [IP] Faking it? {WAS: Looking for motivation}

In a message dated 9/5/2001 1:07:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Jenn, I went through this with my ex-wife..maybe that why she is my ex-wife

well maybe :)  there is always a reason they are your ex!  Im sorry that the
person who should be with you through thick and thin was giving you this
trouble :(
I hope you have someone now who is there and supportive to you.
good luck