Re: [IP] Looking for motivation

In a message dated 9/5/01 11:39:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> ??  I have
> tried vitamins and my doctor wants to put me on
> something for depression like Paxil etc... I don't
> want to take something like that but man I need to get
> out of this slump.
You can try Sam-E with some folic acid and b-12 which has worked REMARKABLY
for me when nothing else would.... and I've tried many, many meds but
suffered from the bad side effects.  The Sam-E has helped me more than
anything I've taken in the last 10 years!