[IP] Faking it? {WAS: Looking for motivation}

Kathy Said:

>I think we all go through this from time to time, some worse than
> >others...  Living a life w/diab. is no easy task no matter how easy
> >people may think it is that "oh you just take a shot and that's it".

You're very right.  Many people *don't* realize how difficult it can
sometimes be to live with D. or other diseases.

Has anyone else ever had someone think you're "faking it", or making things
worse than they are?  I get this a lot at work, and I really get stressed
over it which makes me even sicker than i was to begin with).

Anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with things like that?

email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted