RE: [IP] Looking for motivation

I think we all go through this from time to time, some worse than others...

Living a life w/diab. is no easy task no matter how easy people may think it
is that "oh you just take a shot and that's it"...they have no idea

I do several things when I'm down...
1.	I pick up a good book, lay down and read myself to
	sleep.  I get very absorbed into the book and lets
	me forget my problems for a while.
2.	I go outside and work in my garden.  It is a very
	comforting solace for me.
3.	I go out and talk w/people.  Staying in the house
	only gets me down even more
4.	I think about all of the people I know who are 	undergoing chemo,
radiation, who are blind,
	crippled, on oxygen, who have lost limbs, etc. etc.
	Then I look at myself and say I'm not so bad off
	as I think.

Try as you might, you may need to take an anti depressant if you can't pull
yourself out of the slump for a while...mine usually lasts no longer than a
week and I'm a miserable person to live with...not that I'm grumpy or
anything..just always looking sad or so my hubbie tells me.

Hope you're feeling better!

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00