[IP] Sorry! Posting of businesses

On Wed, 05 Sep 2001 11:50:06 -0400 David wrote:

Folks, I'm not trying to be a bad a^& person, but the advertising of your
business on the list is not allowed.  I know the t-shirt was funny, but we
don't allow selling of commercial things on the list.  The only thing like
this that is allowed is the posting of supplies that are being given
away.  Please refrain from "advertising" your wares on the IP list, even if

I did not know this was not allowed!!  I will not do it again.

Deb in Southern Illinois.