Re: [IP] VT Drivers - Tossing a grenade....

I hate to tell all you New Jerseyans this, but they just
changed the questions this year.  I believe they still
have do you have seizures as on of the questions, but
added this one.  Do you have any physical or mental
disorder.   Ut oh.  So I had to admit i had Diabetes,
just did it a week ago.  So i have no idea what they are
going to do about it.  Just thought i would let all
those from New Jersey know.
 Wendy, curley blue, mm 508, moe, and larry the lancer