RE: [IP] what do you take for a cold?

>I have a home remedy that I have used for years.
>8 ounce glass of Jack Daniels (preferably cold)
>Juice from 2 lemons
>4 tablespoons of Honey
>4 drops of Tabasco Sauce
>Mix above ingredients together and drink very fast.

Well, I would modify the recipe a little: pour the Jack Daniel's into a
glass with a little ice and the other ingredients into a disposable
container.  Dispose of the container with its contents, and drink the Jack
Daniel's (but not too fast).  Be sure to adjust for the hypoglycemic effects
of the ethanol.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR