[IP] Looking for motivation

Are there any diabetics out there who go through this
stage of depression.  No energy,could sleep my life
away, no motivation your just kind of there??  I have
tried vitamins and my doctor wants to put me on
something for depression like Paxil etc... I don't
want to take something like that but man I need to get
out of this slump.

Do You Yahoo!?